Monday, October 27, 2008

It's a boy!
















Well, everyone should know by now that we are having a baby boy!! We are so excited to finally know what this little baby is. The ultra sound pictures are awesome, they are 3D pictures that show a lot more detail than I knew they could. I think he definitely looks like Danny! Yay, cutey. What do you all think? We have been tossing around name ideas all night and think we will definitely discard a couple of suggestions we've gotten: Mackeral, Rocky. Let us know your suggestions.
Love, Heather and Danny

2 comments:

wonder said...

Oh gosh, gosh! I almost cried when I saw the little outline of the face. Names....hmmmmm....let me think on that! I am so so happy for you two and anxious to meet the little guy!

PS...again, I LOVE your hair!!!

Sutherlands said...

Congratulations you two (or is it three?)! Paul and I are so excited for you! We love our new little boy! He is such a joy and every day he surprises us with some new trick!

As for names, I've always thought Methuselah was a cute name. :) haha He is the oldest guy in the Bible, so that has to count for something. :)